Tree Injection delivers insecticides, fungicides, and fertilizers directly into the tree. Chemicals are quickly distributed throughout the tree’s vascular system, reaching the trunk, branches, and leaves.
Tree Injection is the optimal method for treating a tree with the combination of insecticides and fungicide to prevent and control infestation of the Polyphagous Shot Hole Borer (PSHB) beetle.
Pesticides that are injected directly into the tree have the lowest environmental impact on the ecosystem.
Protect your environment – surface application of chemical poisons pollutes the ecosystem, and makes the immediate area toxic. Pets walk under poisoned trees and accumulate poison their feet, which subsequently get licked and ingested. Tree injection is optimal for the treatment of public space trees since no poison is exposed once the treatment has been applied.
- The self sealing septum prevents product leakage.
- Tight seal in the tree.
- Accurate pressure sustained throughout the injection process.
- Prevents lost or wasted product.
- Minimizes the number of injection sites.
- “Closed” injection sites limits wounding, speeds healing, inhibits decay or infection from entering site.
Tree Injection Kits are available for purchase from TreeTreatment.co.za
Join our mailing list for latest news and updates: